Saturday, January 16, 2010

Addicted to maids

Am addicted too to maids, by sammy715

It is just too wonderful to fuck a maid,i have always done it even when my wife is around and dead a sleep.When i squeeze my dick into her pussy she tells me pole pole tusishikwe. Am telling you guys she is 18 yrs old ,shot,and plumb.Today no one is at home,my wife has travelled and the kids are all boarders,i want to fuck her every hole tonite,actually she told me to come home early today she is waiting for heaven on earth.advice pls

1 comment:

  1. The following sounds like bullshit but I swear to God every word is true: Beginning with the spring of 1991. My wife had just left me, and I found myself in a park in April of that year, which was unseasonably warm.
    You can read more by clicking this link

    ReplyDelete