Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fucked Wife's Friend, by mtomba

I am a married dude, but guess what, boredom set in with all the conditions and lectures, so I decided to try something new. My wife's friend has been eyeing me for a while, then I noticed that when she visited last Saturday she sat carelessly on the sofa opposite me. When my wife went back into the kitchen she quickly asked me if all was alright and if I wanted a little hanky-panky.

We booked a hotel room later that week and had a time of our lives. Man, she sucked my willy until I volcano-ed. Then she lay me on my back and rode me like a horse. We watched this really cool video on my laptop then proceeded to act it out. Man the woman was hot. She made me feel like a real man, groaning and crying out for more. I plugged my oh-so-ready pole into her well and pumped like a monster. Each time I orgasmed, she came on top again and tickled me until
Istood again. This went on until I had no more sperm to shoot. As we left the place she promised to hook me up with her new friend for a three-some bang out! Am I lucky or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment